Green beans with meat ragoût
- 200 g of minced organic beef
- 1 kg of green beans washed and cut in half
- 1 medium white onion chopped small
- 2 garlic cloves smashed
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 cup of passata
- 1 cup of home made organic beef stock
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of cloves powder
Heat the coconut oil in the pan, add the onion and the garlic, mix for 1 min. Add the meat with the salt and all the spices, after 2 min, add the beans, the paste, the passata and the stock.
Stir well, bring to boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer on low for 45 min.
Stir again from time to time.
If needed, add more stock.
Serve with brown rice on the side.