- 4 cups of cold cooked quinoa
- 200g of peeled, clean and grilled marinated shrimps (recipe below)
- 2 carrots cut in small cubes
- 1 red pepper cut in small cubes
- 1 small green chili, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup of baby spinach coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions (green onion)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pieces cut very small
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
Grill the shrimps and set them aside.
Mix all the ingredients, add the sauce and mix again, add the shrimps and mix for the last time.
Lemon juice, olive oil, salt and dry oregano
2 garlic cloves smashed, 1 tablespoon of tomato paste, 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger, 1/2 cup of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of tamari sauce, 1/2 cup of olive oil, black pepper. Marinate over night.