- 4 Organic chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of smashed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh tarragon (or dry)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh thyme (or dry)
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated lemon
- ½ teaspoon of dry mint
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients well. Marinate the chicken pieces overnight. Heat the grill and cook until done, discarding the marinade. Or heat the oven and bake with the juices, uncovering 10 min before it is done.
Serve with brown rice, and your favorite steamed vegetables.