– 1 Organic whole chicken
– Around 6 L of water
– 1 Organic onion
– 4 Organic cloves of garlic
– 3 Bay leaves
– 2 Cinnamon sticks
– 1 Organic carrot
– 2 Organic celery sticks
– 1 Organic leek
– 1⁄4 Peel of an organic lemon
– 1⁄4 Peel of an organic orange
– 5 Cloves
– 5 cm piece of organic ginger
– 5 cm piece of organic turmeric
– 1 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper
– Some dry or fresh herbs in small quantities (basil, sage, tarragon…)
– 6 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar.
1- Boil the chicken with all the ingredients (except the vinegar), in 4 Liters of water, until it is done.
2- Remove the chicken from the water, debone, put the meat on the
side for cooking, and return all the bones and skin to the water.
3- Add the remaining 2 Liters of water, and let it boil again.
4- After few minutes of boiling, lower the heat to the minimum, add the vinegar, and let it simmer on the lowest for 24 hrs.
5- Let it cool, remove all fat from the top, store in glass jars in the freezer, or fridge for faster consumption.
Use it as the base of your soups, you can even cook your stews with it. Enjoy its tremendous healthy benefits!